HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
keestan31

cheapest place for rims

8 posts in this topic

well i went trail riding this weekend and came over a hill to find a huge log in the middle of the trail....with no where to go i went straight into it and bent my front rim....i was wondering where the cheapest place to find a new rim is?

I have a stock rim, with hub, spacers, rotor, ready to bolt on, for $125. It the stock rim from a 1998 YZ400F.

Mike

I just bought mine from www.motosportoutlet.com because I couldn't find anything but ghetto black on ebay. I was looking for bling bling gold instead so I went with Motosport since they were doing a special for front and rear excels and excel spoke kits with the spline drive nipples for $340, and it's over $100 so shipping is free. :naughty: Just the back one by itself is like $110 to $120 and spokes are about $70.

Still waiting on the front rim, it's on back order. :D Already got the back one laced up and ready to go, it feels lonely. :naughty: