Pirelli Tires ?

I have never strayed from Dunlops but im tempted to test some other tires just for kicks, im looking at the Pirelli line, is anyone running these, do they suck or what. Im looking at the MT18 rear.......... :naughty:

I don't know abut the 18, but I had a Pirelli MT44 front and MT16 on the rear on my old WR400. I thought they hooked up really well in the mud and rocks and the 16 wore very well. I wouldn't get the 44 front again because it was too much of a soft terrain tire and if I remember right it chunked off some side knobs after riding in the rocks. I'm definetly going to get another MT16 for my next rear tire.

I agree, Excelent combo. All I will run offroad. :naughty:

Ive ran the MT450 (hard terain) and the MT 410 ( sand ) both verry good tires, for there aplication.

I run MT32's. Great set. I run mostly mx with occasional enduro.

Maxxis maxcross it are the best tire ive run, long lasting great traction, just look at maxxis, they focus on the offroad market more than the others.

I don't know abut the 18, but I had a Pirelli MT44 front and MT16 on the rear on my old WR400. I thought they hooked up really well in the mud and rocks and the 16 wore very well. I wouldn't get the 44 front again because it was too much of a soft terrain tire and if I remember right it chunked off some side knobs after riding in the rocks. I'm definetly going to get another MT16 for my next rear tire.

I agree. I run those on one of my bikes and they hook really nice and hold up well.

i work at a used bike and parts shop,can get tires at dealer cost,have tried every tire i can get my hands on, i had written down all the results of the tires but lost the paper, but the tire i got most rides out of(12) rides until bald was the kenda carlsbad front and rear, good for all types of terrain and have reverseable tread patterns ,they are cheaper then most tires and last the longest on my 426 and 450,

what pirelle tires do u guys recomend for motocross.... intermedit terrian and soft......

04 yz 250f

Hy,

MT32 Sandcross (front and rear), great tire, but not the cheapest and wear out fast on really hard terrain (rocky). It is still an intermediate.

An other good choice for intermediate tire is the bridgestone combo M401/402.

Martin