yzf test ride?

I"m looking at getting a new 450 and i would like to ride the crf and yzf before i by one. there is a honda place in tucson where i can test ride a new crf but i dont know of any yamaha places to test ride the new yzf. I would like to know if there are any places in in phoenix or tucon for the yzf ride.

I"m looking at getting a new 450 and i would like to ride the crf and yzf before i by one. there is a honda place in tucson where i can test ride a new crf but i dont know of any yamaha places to test ride the new yzf. I would like to know if there are any places in in phoenix or tucon for the yzf ride.

I live in Avra Valley (Marana). I own both a 04 YZF450 and an 05 CRF450. I'm selling the YZF450, because I hate the limitations of the 4-speed transmission and the motor feels lethargic compared to the CRF's crisp yet usable power.

You're welcome to come over and test ride them both. I live on a large plot of land complete with mini-track and some fun trails.

Bring your bike and we can make a day out of it, have a few beers after a long day of riding, and heck I might even let you F**k my sister! :naughty::D:naughty:

What's your sister look like? :naughty::naughty:

What's your sister look like? :D:naughty:

LOL..... :naughty:

slippy how tall are you ?? If you are a tall person you will like th F a little better, I am 6'2'' and just got a yzf 450 and i love it. I road the Honda and felt like i was bending over to far when standing up. It didn't give me a good feeling.

What about all the problems with the Honda's valves?

What about all the problems with the Honda's valves?

That's a problem you'll have difficulty escaping. That's one of major reasons I like Yamaha. Great reliability.