Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SBRacing

is it me ?

12 posts in this topic

I think the front tire that came om my 04 yz450 mite suck real bad ? it's a Dunlop 739 ..it seems to wash out alot ..or is it me ? if its not me whats a proven replacement ?

I think the front tire that came om my 04 yz450 mite suck real bad ? it's a Dunlop 739 ..it seems to wash out alot ..or is it me ? if its not me whats a proven replacement ?

no its not you - 739's do stink :)

Unless you live in CA - some like em there :)

I love Michelin MS2/3 's

no its not you - 739's do stink :D

Unless you live in CA - some like em there :naughty:

ditto,try a maxxcross SI. i have yet to find something they don't work well in,good wear also(as in none for over 200 hard miles) :naughty:

On no, you didnt hear, 739 fronts SUCK badly.

I continue to use the rear 739G just because it last so long. I use a 756 front and love that tire it sticks when you need it too. I have a brand new 739 front never ridden I took off my 450 when i bought it. Seeing I broke my right hand with a wash out on a 426 739 front :naughty:

That's a hard pack tire . Good tire for california since everything is hard pack.I went to a 20" and works tit's :naughty::naughty:

if you ride in loam, put on a Dunlop 756. Great tire

i was ridin' at durhamtown georgia with a couple fellers that were slidin'round profusely on the clay mud,i asked what tire they were runnin'. they were new 756's! i was not slidin' at all on the SI ,and on loam it feels like the fronts glued to the ground. rocks, mud, muddy rocks,clay,sand, you name it the SI front does it :naughty:

No, they do suck real bad, although they're a fairly good road racing tire. Ditch it if you ride in anything softer.

I like the Dunlop 756. So far, it works the best of anything I've tried in the odd and varied soils in SoCal. But the 90/100x21 Bridgestone M401 is interesting. For mud (as opposed to loamy soil) I'd try the D773.

no its not you - 739's do stink :D

Unless you live in CA - some like em there :naughty:

I love Michelin MS2/3 's

Nope! I'm in CA and hate mine, 756 all the way :naughty:

go with the maxxcross works good for me the756 works well but doesnt hold up as well