What Does BRP stand for?

Bionic Red Pony...

"Beautiful Red Pinup".

Come on guys!! Get it right!!

:-)

EHHHH! Wrong answer reacerdad. Big Red Pig...like muh name.

broken right peg ,well not yet took the bolts out and found them to be bent ,damn i hate it when that happens ,off to get a fresh set of bolts this morn but am seriously considering the kritter fix .tired of stressing out about a footpeg all the time .i wonder if johnny cambell thinks about it when he,s doing Mach 10 in Baja !!!!!!!!!

broken right peg ,well not yet took the bolts out and found them to be bent ,damn i hate it when that happens ,off to get a fresh set of bolts this morn but am seriously considering the kritter fix .tired of stressing out about a footpeg all the time. i wonder if johnny cambell thinks about it when he,s doing Mach 10 in Baja !!!!!!!!!

No he doesn't think about it because the team Honda bikes have been fixed to prevent this from happening.

:banghead: it's not Broken Right Peg ?

Maybe that was Best Ridden Pinned :banghead:

looks like u didnt quite have it pinned on your avatar.

Big Red Pig for sure.

1497566-L.jpg

:banghead::banghead:

how many guys did it take to hoist that piggy back up onto the trail?

Big Red Pig for sure.

1497566-L.jpg

at that point i would wish i had fallen off a cliff rather than a big hill. real nice view tho.....real nice!

My buddy started to call his XR650r BRP as well when the bike fell on his right leg in a mud hole last summer and broke his fibula (the small calf bone... is fibula the correct word in English?) :lol: . It took months before he could kick start it again :banghead::lol:

This is a funny nickname (BRP) but it remains that this bike seriously hauls a.. :lol:

thats where I would be referring to it as a BRMF ... :banghead: