650R rear pegs now available....

from Baja Designs for you 650R dual-sporters. They were on backorder while they were re-designed because of problems with the first design. I received mine yesterday and they seem well thought out (and light).

do you know what the problems were????? the ones i saw on kritters bike looked like they hit the swingarm? i have a set of the first ones out and there is no way they could hit the swingarm on my bike ?

thanks, jeff

I think there was an issue with mounting and the older ones were weak. They snapped at times. Sucks to be a passenger....LOL

i have had mine for a couple of years now and used to use them to take my boy to school and back ?

Has anyone broke a set besides kritter?????? did they hit the swingarm or just break because they were to weak to support a passenger?

• 6 months later...

The $132 each is for each 'set', which is a pair. It's still expensive IMO, but there are few choices out there. I know others have had good luck with their BD pegs, but mine came with the wrong hardware, missing hardware and the machine work was not accurate. One of the pegs worked just fine, but the other one was sloppy loose and the detent ball wasn't able to keep the peg up all the time, which was extremely dangerous because the peg would drop down after landing from a jump. There was no Q/A with my kit and it came directly from BD this way :banghead:.

Four Stroke Works also makes a set of buddy pegs for the 650R (http://www.fourstrokeworks.com/). They cost $130 for the set, also not cheap. I like the looks of the BD pegs better and placement wise they're perfect for my wife.

bpegs.jpg