Lookin For Info In Makin My Wr Street Legal

Just wanted to throw this out and see if I can get some info. I am new to the site and am looking to see if I can make My 04 WR450 street legal. I live in NY and would get to ride the bike more if it was street legal.

Thanks for any info. :)

Just wanted to throw this out and see if I can get some info. I am new to the site and am looking to see if I can make My 04 WR450 street legal. I live in NY and would get to ride the bike more if it was street legal.

Thanks for any info. :)

Check out www.4strokesonly.com they have a basic 'legalities' section on their page (it is buried, otherwise I'd tell you exactly where it is), and it outlines some info about different states.

Ask in the Dual sport forum as well.

Go to your state motor vehicle department and find out what you need to do to register it.

Thanks bro for the info. If I can do that I am going to keep it.

Most of us are using http://www.trickdualsport.com/ because they put out a superior product and Dale is A-1 on costumer support. People have run into expensive repair bills when using other brands. Just a warning...

the part of the title that states not for street use should never be covered with anything such as a sticker with a cut and pasted color copy of the yamaha logo this would obscure the important information.

the part of the title that states not for street use should never be covered with anything such as a sticker with a cut and pasted color copy of the yamaha logo this would obscure the important information.

:):):p:D