"WR" Means Wrecked in Randsburg!

:):) ""Will Work For Bike Parts" :p:D

Perfect timing.. :)

I have a complete 2003 roller less engine and wiring harness that has never moved under its own power or seen any dirt. The engine is installed in a super kart. If you would like more info email me.

Don E

The rider is a very lucky guy. I cringe every time I approach a surprise road crossing just thinking about the possibility of this kind of wreck.

It made me start wearing glasses and learn good brake control.

Hey Spy,

I wonder why a guy would part out a perfectly good 04' for a go kart? Seems as though it would have been simpler to just buy a crate motor. Or even an older make!!!!

Hey Spy,

I wonder why a guy would part out a perfectly good 04' for a go kart? Seems as though it would have been simpler to just buy a crate motor. Or even an older make!!!!

He probably figured he could make a profit by selling the rolling chassis to guys that total their '05's :):):D:p

Nice hauler. What did your bud, do to his ride?

I wouldn't give up on her just yet.. You can easily find parts..

A guy on ebay is parting out a new 05... Check it out... Maybe contact the guy and make a deal for the lot that you need..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4537759592&category=34284

Dan,

Thanks for the good lead. Got a frame, subframe & swingarm for $450.00. All brand new, never even had a ride on them. Supercart guys that buy the WR for the motor & tranny :naughty::naughty: