Perhaps a different type of tire question

I have a dual sported BRP and will need to change the rear tire soon. The current Dunlop feels pretty squirrelly when cornering on the streets. I want to stay with an aggresive tire as possible. Are there any that are better than others when cornering like this?

The terraflex is mean and grips but it will rub the exhaust, swingarm, mudguard etc. and eventually cost you money. If you want good grip, wear, and street manners I'd suggest the Maxxis Maxxcross IT. Go for the 120x100x18 if you want a better tread path. I got 500 miles out of one and no other tire has come close that bites as good.

The terraflex is mean and grips but it will rub the exhaust, swingarm, mudguard etc. and eventually cost you money. If you want good grip, wear, and street manners I'd suggest the Maxxis Maxxcross IT. Go for the 120x100x18 if you want a better tread path. I got 500 miles out of one and no other tire has come close that bites as good.

Yiles! I'd be changing tires twice a month at 500 miles per. ?

Yiles! I'd be changing tires twice a month at 500 miles per. ?

What do you run? Aside from dualsport use, I'm thrilled with 500 miles of wear... usually go through a tire a weekend when on that bike. ?

I agree neduro. People post their chain, sprocket, and tire wear on here and I think Hondas got something against me. However, I toss the tire once it's 50% gone anyhow. I feel on this bike, their useless unless the knobs are 50% of greater due to wheelspin. Have you tried the Maxxis? I was a diehard Dunflop fan until I did. The IT hucks rocks!

I see, it's a hijack.

I run a Kenda k270. I got about 4000 on the last rear. Not bad in the dirt. Not great on the street. You know, Dual sport.