Ceramic coating header vs wraping

Hey guys... I need a few suggestions about Ceramic coating vs wraping my header.. Now that my yz is street legal, I need to find a way to keep the heat off my radiator so it doesn't boil over at stoplights. Do you think that ceramic coating the header will do a good enough job, or should I get some good header wrap. I seen this stuff and wondered if it would last http://www.motomadness.com/eshopprod_cat_1031-4951-5649_product_90875.Exhaust_Wrap.htm Is this the stuff that I've heard people in this forum say will fall off? Thanks for the help....James :)

I would do neither of these, but bend a sheet of aluminum into a heat shield to put between them.

And then, I would not be surpised when it boiled over anyway. The heat from the exhaust isn't really that big a part of the problem.

I also considerd on running an electric fan that I could turn on if I'm stuck idleing too long. Think that combined with a heat shield would be enough to keep the engine from cooking?

i wrapped my exhaust about 6 months ago. ive rode in everything from sand, desert, rocks, streams, mud, whatever you can think of and i havent had any problems with mine falling off. a little piece got torn while it was wet riding thru a really heavy bushy area but it didnt cause any problems. i had plenty left over because it came as a 50ft roll so i just added a little over the tear. it keeps from burning my pants too.

i wrapped my exhaust about 6 months ago. ive rode in everything from sand, desert, rocks, streams, mud, whatever you can think of and i havent had any problems with mine falling off. a little piece got torn while it was wet riding thru a really heavy bushy area but it didnt cause any problems. i had plenty left over because it came as a 50ft roll so i just added a little over the tear. it keeps from burning my pants too.

Is the wrap you used like the one I posted in this thread?