Ran into tree/ tweeked front end bad?

I bounced off a tree and ran dead into a tree on the other side of the trail,

it broke a few spokes and crushed the front fender tweeked the front end

really bad ( had to do the old bicycle trick) to get back going. What all should I check and how should i go about checking things like the axle, forks, clamps

I also noticed that it sheared the left staring stop off on the lower t clamp.lol :)

dam dude that blows

If you need a lower triple clamp PM NCMountainman for an offer on his stock lower. He runs applied lower clamp. He also has stock forks for sale if you bent yours. :)

I just bought a set of upper and lower tripple clamps for an 01 wr426 off ebay. I haven't got them yet, just bought them for a spare set. If you are interested, will sell them on to you for what I paid for them.

Thanks ya'll I just loosened up everything and straitened it up. the clamps look good, it just tweeked it a good bit. I ordered al new Black plastice.

I bounced off a tree and ran dead into a tree on the other side of the trail,

it broke a few spokes and crushed the front fender tweeked the front end

really bad ( had to do the old bicycle trick) to get back going. What all should I check and how should i go about checking things like the axle, forks, clamps

I also noticed that it sheared the left staring stop off on the lower t clamp.lol :)

They have trees in Louisiana? :):p

Sorry for your misfortune. Make sure the neck on your bike isn't tweaked.