HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

I need a STREET Legal kit FAST!

7 posts in this topic

does anyone know where to get a baja concept street legal kit somewhere besides baja concepts shelf? They have a 6-8week waiting period that I don't have time for.

thanks! (:

Call baja designs and order every thing you need seperatly, You can realy build a dual sport kit cheaper.

you need

turn signals

brake light and switch

horn

hi lo headlight

headlight-turn signal switch

they all come with directions and you can wire it your self very easy to do. you might need a battery depending on witch state you are in and you might get away with out the hi lo headlight

I built mine for about $150.00

good luck

I'll look into that...

2 dads racing has dsc kits but no baja

sounds like a cool kit but

I don't like the funky light design

A friend of mine has the Driven Industries kit on his KLX and isn't totally pleased with it. The 'brain' that is mounted behind the headlight is pretty vulnerable - as discovered during a mild head-on collision at Hungry Valley/Gorman.

I've run the Baja Designs kit on 3 bikes and have had no problems with any of their parts.

Brian

still looking

no ideas have worked

I'm going to looking into getting it piece by piece but I don't think that's going to work to well

anyone want to sell me theirs???