HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest BrandonV

00' to 01' clutch update, how do I tell?

3 posts in this topic

The previous owner said he performed the update (and I'm sure he did), but how can I tell for certain? I need to order a new clutch but dont know whether to order the 01' clutch or not. What physical differences should I look for behind the cover.

Thanks.

The previous owner said he performed the update (and I'm sure he did), but how can I tell for certain? I need to order a new clutch but dont know whether to order the 01' clutch or not. What physical differences should I look for behind the cover.

Thanks.

brandon if he did do the update you will have at the base of the basket a concaved looking plate that is thin and not like any other Steel plate

Look at Items 12, 13 & 14 These are the updated 01 parts. You should have 8 Pressure and 8 Friction discs with the 01

the 00 you will not have these three parts and wil have 8 Pressure and 9 Friction disks

2000 Clutch