HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

TALLER SEAT WR400?

6 posts in this topic

IAM 6FEET 2IN. AND FEEL CRAMPED WILL A TALLER SEAT FOAM FIX THIS AND IF SO WITCH ONE WOULD YOU GUYS ADVISE?????

I HAVE TALLER SEAT FOAM FOR THE WR OR THE YZ

SEAT.IT'S 50.00 PLUS SHIPPING.

LET ME KNOW 888-248-9159/818-782-4600

THNAKS MARK

Brent, The tall seat foam will definatly help. I have rode my WR for 1 year before putting on the thumper racing bar risers. If your over 6' you really need both to fell comfy. By the way Im 6'6" and I still feel cramped, but with the tall seat foam and the +1 or +1.5 bar risers you should be comfy as hell.

2 Dads: Would you be intrested in buying stock (never used) Yz seat foam and stock (never used) Yz seat cover?

------------------

Darin from Missouri - 1999 WR 400F

I am 6'3" and use the Thumper 1.5" bar riser and its a night and day difference. I can stand up and ride comfortably. Where as with out it standing up was extremely tiring. I have taller seat foam on order and all ready know it will help too, as I did it with my xr600. Once you get it you'll think why didnt I do this sooner. Dont wait call them tomorrow you wont be sorry.

Brent,

I', 6'6" and am running the 1.5" risers and a Guts tall seat foam. It's much easier on the knees and your tail. It move your center of gravity higher, but that's the price you pay to be able to dab when ever you want. :)

Jake

....and Jake dabs even when he doesn't want to :) Just call him 'Donald' - he paddles everywhere

Brian

Founding Member - Dabbers Anonymous