Glad you got a blue bike now

Have a look at the price difference for 05 spares. :)

www.adbmag.com

click on "bike testing" on the left side of the page.

Nice to see some confirmation on what we've speculated about for so long... :)

How come Honda did not have its 15 hour piston and valve kit in there? :):):p:D:D:o

Yes I am, glad that is. For once I made the right decision. :)

kind of a misleading chart. $420 for a clutch perch(ktm)? $280 for clutch plates? i paid $40 (real dollars, not upside-down 'roo eating dollars) for clutch plates for my ktm, and you can get the exact same magura clutch perch for more like $100 or so. in fact, you can get the entire clutch lever, perch, hydraulic line, etc for $200 from rockymountainmc.com.

i think it would more informative to list the aftermarket alternatives for things where there are tons of good alternatives. also, they could include things like subframe, clutch and flywheel covers, etc that people can easily destroy in a crash and are almost *only* available oem.

kind of a misleading chart. $420 for a clutch perch(ktm)? $280 for clutch plates? i paid $40 (real dollars, not upside-down 'roo eating dollars) for clutch plates for my ktm, and you can get the exact same magura clutch perch for more like $100 or so. in fact, you can get the entire clutch lever, perch, hydraulic line, etc for $200 from rockymountainmc.com.

i think it would more informative to list the aftermarket alternatives for things where there are tons of good alternatives. also, they could include things like subframe, clutch and flywheel covers, etc that people can easily destroy in a crash and are almost *only* available oem.

KTM parts are as or at the least cheeper than the jap bikes, before yall jump on me I have a YZ400F and think its a superior bike. :)

In Oz this is what they cost, smaller market and all, plus big taxes on anything like bikes or boats.