HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slowxr

ESP Suspension for XR650

6 posts in this topic

Any input on ESP Suspension for the XR650. I'm an advanced novice and just trying to make the ride "plush".

Anyone use these guys?

ESP Suspension, isn't that George, the guy that used to do all the suspension work for Scotts Performace Products and Thumper Racing? If so, I had him do the suspension on my XR250 12 years ago. It came out really well. I suppose he should have another 12 years of experience since then.

My buddy who races enduros sends all of his stuff out to Goerge with ESP. He loves their work.

My buddy who races enduros sends all of his stuff out to Goerge with ESP. He loves their work.

just got mine back from george but havent tried it out yet looks great very nice guy to deal with !!!!!!give him a call 1-818-249-6744

Another great place to take your suspension is Fineline in Huntington Beach. Very good cutomer service and fair pricing work well when combined with a great suspension set up :banghead:

Chris