HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TeXR

Steering Damper Suggestions for 05 WR450?

9 posts in this topic

I have the GPR on my 2005 WR 250F. It works great and they will give you free rebuilds with quick turnaround. :)

whats the best oil? whats the best tire? whats the best damper ,your gonna get as many answers as there is dampers!! i run W.E.R. in some tight woods and love it,smooooth :)

I have the Scotts complete package. It works great, but I am planning on getting BRP 's sub-mount because it places the damper under the bars so you can use a bar with a crossbar pad. I think that is very important for agressive riding. In a bad crash the Damper could go right through your sternum and kill you. There's also the GPR 2, which mounts under the bar as well.

undefinedRun Scott's have one on my 02 426 and 04 450 and love them !!!!!!!!! :):)

Call BRP and they'll set you up with a Scotts dampner. When I bought mine they did not have a sub bar mount set up for the WR but that may have changed. I've ridden with both the GPR and Scotts and I like the Scotts better, but both are nice.