White 426 w/ XGX Graphics...Here's the Pics

The complete transform cost me $129 for the box of Aserbis plastic, plus I think it was $12 for the front Numb plate, and then $279 for the custom graphics. Since I wanted everything with a white background, i.e. Tank and shroud, accessory kit, and numb plates, it cost me an extra $50 for the color mod. So if I had taken what they offerered in color, it would have only been $229 for everything...

Yes, I ordered a Clarke stock sized white tank for it. The only flaw in the whole thing is the fact that the Clarke tank has a slight discoloration to it as compared to the Acerbis plastic. The Acerbis are a very nice white, and the Clarke Tank has a slight yellowish color to their white as compared to the rest of the plastic. Its not bad, but if you get close, you can see the difference...The Tank cost me $169 which included shipping...Sorry, Forgot to add that in with the total transform cost....

I also have a complete set of original plastics with new Troy of Yamaha graphics that I still need to put on, but those will be my practice graphics, while these are specifically for race day....

I will get some pics of it with the other setup also when I get done...

Thanks Guys...

I showed up at the track thinking I had enough time to polish the graphics and get some really good pics before my race. Come to find out, I had 30 min before our practice, since the track was hosting Race 1 of the 4-Stroke Nationals, they bumped out practice ride by 1 hour, so I really didnt have time to prep and get the lighting right for some really good pics. Hopefully after I get it all washed up and cleaned again I can take some better pics with better lighting....

Thanks again guys for all of the positive feedback....

I got a response from XGX Racing, and they said they would love to get some pics to post on their website..... Thanks again guys for the positive feedback, I Quoted everyone in my letter to XGX Racing and they said Thanks to everyone for the Props....