HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest

Slideshows from Moab...

8 posts in this topic

Cueball& Jack'o'lantern :D I'm having problems finding the rest of the slideshows/stills you submitted to photopoint could you list all the actual sites so I can see what I've been missing. thanks, huge,

Kerry T when are you going to have Bryan post the stills taken by Jack'o'lantern at Moab for all to see? Figured you could use the help :)

Howard,

Hurry up and register your A$$. I want to get you on as many SPAM lists as possible. :)

------------------

99 WZ, all YZ mods, de-octopused, OEM YZ tank and IMS seat, jetting by Clark/James, got forked by Pro Action, DSP airbox, PB Header, Stroker SX-1 SA, Thumper Rad Guards , Acerbis Hand Guards. Canada for 2001...???

Cueball, thanks Kevie did your fingers hiccup while you were typing or just a studder Gi hugic :) Thanks for the explanation hope to register soon. Do I have to pay extra for all this junk mail or is it free? :D

Mr. Gi-Hugic,

SPAM is identical to all the garbage mail you receive in your home mail box. Once certain internet companies get your e-mail address, you can start receiving all sorts of garbage e-mail, very similiar to having an AOL account.

bike number 596 - where did you get the US Flag graphics? I bought my bike used and that's what is one it but they need replaced. Thanks

Shaun, They are called MX Des Nation graffics and are made by CEET. I think I looked them up in a Tucker Rocky catalouge.I have a Clark tank and they seem to fit the oversize tank great.