HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cueball

Another Moab Slideshow...

6 posts in this topic

just watched the slide show, it was boomin, great work cueball, I wonder if you could do ours for us in Oz, if we ever get our act together, after all we do live in the land of the long week-end! Come on fellow Aussies lets put our heads together and at least try and come up with a location to make the sequal 'The WR strikes back'. :):D

You guys don't need me to do it, the website does it all. Check out www.photopoint.com.

When the film was developed we had them put the images on CD. You can then upload the images to photopoint & arrange them in public or private albums. You can also take an album and make the slideshows (they call them movies) that I've posted.

Takes all of 5 minutes to make a movie from an album of pictures. Very cool. Very free.

How can I get that picture of me coming out of the hot tub?

Nevermind I found it. Thanks anyway

[This message has been edited by Polo (edited 10-30-2000).]