HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hurricane jonny

tire size 650R?

5 posts in this topic

Depends on the terrian, your riding style, and your preferrence. I like a 120 for desert riding. Seems to soak up the whoops a little better than a 110 and offers a little more flat protection.

I found a 120 maxxis rubbed my exhaust , rear fender, and mud guard. Eventually it would have worn them out. Damn thing hooked though. Not as good in the corners though. I went back to the 110, easier to install on the bike too.

Thanks I'll go with the 110. Maybe I'll get a spare 120. I plan on doing the annual Gunstock hill climb in June. Tried it 2 years ago with a modified KDX and didn't make it. I'm sure the BRP will have no problem.

Dayum straight she won't have a problem. 14/50 gearing and put her in 3rd. She'll tractor up.