Which Dual Sport Kit

Can anyone recommend which dual sport kit to buy for an 03 or 04 WR450?

http://trickdualsport.com/

This is the best looking one I've seen AND judging from the write-ups it's the most versatile and dependable.

I highly recommend Dale at Trickdualsports. He is a good man and will handle any issues you may have personally. A real stand up guy. No 15 year old kids answering his phone. I have had my kit for about a year and it is working great. :)

Fryboy

I have had my trickdualsport kit for two years now and have ZERO problems.

I called Dale last year to order a new stop light switch and Dale wanted to know if it was his fault that it went bad (it wasn't). He was already to send me a new one for free. I assured him it was my stupidity and he should sell it to me, which is what he did. He is a great person to deal with and has a fantastic product.

Jim

I've had no problems with my Trickdualsport kit.

I have the Baja Designs and haven't had any problems with it at all but some people claim to have had problems with a couple parts from the kit.

I will say that I didn't like having to install the regulator rectifier in the air box. I thought it should fit where the stock one did.

The wire harness is excellent.

I would like to have a key switch though.

Oh yeah, the on/off-hi/low kill switch assembly is kinda lightweight and I question it's durability but it hasn't broken.

Without a question, Trickdualsport. Dale has the best... :)

Dan

I have a Baja Designs license plate bracket, banjo bolt rear brake light switch, and rear view mirror. Minimal, but gets the job done for the little bit of time that I spend on the street. The rest is extra weight off road. If I were to do a motard setup, it'd be the Trick kit.

Just to be on the safe side I would get the Trick Dual Sport!!! Best costumer relations guy around. He truly cares and does not put junk on the market. By the way I just got my plate today and it's like having a new bike being able to drive on the street legally. :):):p