HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mnm567

Home Made Spark Arrestor? & Laws

3 posts in this topic

Hey. I was interested in buying the White Brothers aluminum race exhaust for mt 2005 450 and was wondering if anyone knows the spark arrestor law. I wanted to know if I could put a screen at the end of the core and if this would be adequate to pass if I went riding in territory where you would need a spark arrestor. Indiana doesn't have a noise or spark arrestor law, but I was thinking about the future changes or if I wanted to ride in Michigan. Thanks for all your help! This forum is a great source of info. Matt

I have been going back and forth about which exhaust to get. The White Bros aluminum race complete is $350, The Dr. D slip-on is $360 with arrestor, The FMF titanium slip-on is $330, Damn, to many choices. I don't want a visit from the cops at my buddy's local track and I don't want to keep the stock pipe in fear of any exhaust and sub-frame damage because of a crash. It sticks way to far out! HELP! Matt