Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shorte01

Need a Rear wheel for YZ450

3 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a second rear wheel set-up. I mix it up pretty good between the dunes and the trails, and I'm getting pretty tired of swapping the knobby and the paddle back and forth, think I've also used up my allowance of four letter words too. I really don't want to pay out the A$$ to the local shop to have it swapped, so if anyone out there is looking to unload a second wheel to a fellow TT, I'd appreciate it. Don't worry if it's dinged up, straight works for me. Thanks a bunch...

I'm looking for a second rear wheel set-up. I mix it up pretty good between the dunes and the trails, and I'm getting pretty tired of swapping the knobby and the paddle back and forth, think I've also used up my allowance of four letter words too. I really don't want to pay out the A$$ to the local shop to have it swapped, so if anyone out there is looking to unload a second wheel to a fellow TT, I'd appreciate it. Don't worry if it's dinged up, straight works for me. Thanks a bunch...

I have a rear wheel for you. It has about 8 hours total use on it. The rim is PERFECTLY straight and true since it was used in the sand for 75% of the time and on flat fire roads for the balance. The wheel itself, which comes with rim locks and spacers would be $275.00 plus $30 for shipping

It comes with the original sprocket (practically no wear), but no rotor. HOWEVER, I have a BRAND NEW 2005 YZ450F rotor I would include for an additional $25.00.

So...you could have a complete rear wheel set up (wheel, sprocket, spacers, and rotor) for $300 plus $30 for shipping.

I can send you pictures this evening after I get home if you are interested.

If you want references, my name is AHRMA17L on eBay and I have over 1600 positive feedback responses. I do take PayPal.