Latest on GOLD CAP

YamaLube isn't a particularly good choice, IMO. The last time I looked, it was an SJ oil, rather than an SG/SH as originally recommended by Yamaha for your 426, it isn't a high grade synthetic, and I remember at least 4 people complain about their clutch grabbing and/or dragging when using the stuff.

Mobil 1 MX4T is an excellent, durable oil, and reasonably priced. Shell Rotella (full synthetic) 5W-40 is another good one. There are any number of good ones to use besides the old Red Cap. Don't settle.

Wal Mart is iffy.

The Chino Hills WM has MX4T, but never has Rotella synth... only Rotella 15-50 dino. They have a shelf tag for V-Twin, but never have it in stock.

The Pomona WM has Rotella synth, but no Mobil moto oils... can't even find a spot on the shelf for it. They do have Castrol dino for both 2 and 4 stroke.

Upland doesn't have jack.

For you SoCal guys who are in or near the 909 / 951 area, you can buy Mobil products directly from Empire Oil and they'll likely have the oil products you need for your bikes, cars, aircraft, etc. They mainly deal with commercial accouts, but they'll also sell retail in small quantities. They stock tons and tons of Mobil products and their prices are usually very competitive. I've done business with them for many years and they've always provided prompt & courteous service. Here's their contact info...

Empire Oil

2756 S. Riverside Ave

Bloomington, CA 92316

909-877-0226