Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seabass

'04 YZ Pipe On An '05 WR

12 posts in this topic

Will the stock '04 YZ pipe fit on the '05 WR? Was the '04 pipe the same on the yz's and WR's? :)

I posted a similiar question a couple of days ago. I do know the 05 silencer is different but I doubt the mount or mid pipe is???????????

Where did you find a YZ pipe?

...with the same hardware/fender mods as the '04.

So does this mean the rear fender has to be replaced on the '05 with an '04 fender?

I posted a similiar question a couple of days ago. I do know the 05 silencer is different but I doubt the mount or mid pipe is???????????

Where did you find a YZ pipe?

A friend of a friend :)

So does this mean the rear fender has to be replaced on the '05 with an '04 fender?

Not positive on the 450, but on the 250 it just requires a little trimming and the stock mounting bolt is too short.

Dr.D offers a WR mounting kit in the TT store for $13.

The '04 and '05 fenders are the same.

Not positive on the 450, but on the 250 it just requires a little trimming and the stock mounting bolt is too short.

Dr.D offers a WR mounting kit in the TT store for $13.

The '04 and '05 fenders are the same.

Nizzzzzzze :)

what does the yz pipe look like on the inside? can you see all the way through it? or is there chambers in it like the wr? i took my wr muffler apart today and found that it had 3 chambers. what did putting the yz muffler on do to the low, mid, and top end of the bike? how much jetting did you change?

I didn't take the pipe apart or did I look inside. As for performance i'm going out this weekend so I will let you know. Jetting I did J. D. kit with 170mj, 48pj, and 70sj with Zip-ty out 1 1/2. I will tell you it starts alot eaiser, and it idles nice and even right after with out the choke out. IMHO a huge difference.

Brett