Moto DVD's

Check out www.videoxsports.com.

Revelation 199, Seth the Hard Way, and Total Chaos are listed as having DVD versions. I seem to remember more in their print catalog...

------------------

Chris

99WR400F

Jump-Jumps and more of the same old Jumps :) I am tired off all these jump videos. We need more OFF/ROAD Videos like "TIME TO RIDE" :D As for DVD'S I have heard the FOX is to issue all the TERRAFIRMA'S on DVD. WE need more off road videos :D Have a nice day TTalkers :D

Yo milkman,

This is off topic but I'll bet your interested (sorry to change the subject).

I just heard that GFI has begun accepting sign-ups for the Elsinore GP. A few of my buds have received applications in the mail already. GFI's website (www.gfiracing.com) is a big nothing, and I can't find anything about sign-ups on the web, yet. Entries are $95 per this year, and $125 the day of the event, so I'm told. I'll post any info I can dig up.

About the DVD thing, I'm clueless. :)

Thanks wrpunisher. I guess I will just have to be patient. (something I am not good at)

Even though the jumping is getting a little tiresome I still cant help but love watching pastrana jump. I may have to check out Revelation.

Ron Ill post a reply to you in a seperate message....

------------------

Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F

Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders

Does anyone know if there is any moto videos avialable besides Crusty 1, On Any Sunday and Revisited-(awesome by the way), and Fox greatest Hits?

It seems like all the companys that are making these are still releasing on VHS and I would really like to start buying these on DVD instead.

After buying a DVD player last Jan I cant seem to watch VHS anymore... It hurts my eyes.. :):D

------------------

Darin in Missouri - 1999 WR400F

Enduro Heaven - Ozark Mountain TrailRiders