HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thomasg

426 radiator needed

6 posts in this topic

put a stick in my radiator bout 1/4" hole are they repairable or should I repalce it? :)

motorcycleradiator.com - Mylers does great work.

Which side do you need, I think I have a new L side.

Sitting on board it's on my left, does that mean I need the L side? didn't even know there was a L&R side to replace thanks!

Sitting on board it's on my left, does that mean I need the L side? didn't even know there was a L&R side to replace thanks!

We always talk about sides as being on board. :)

You should have a look on e-bay, I see used rads for sale every week or so from guys parting their 426. :)

Hope that helps

I just picked up a set of 450 Rads off Ebay for $202.50 for both, including holes, clamps, and "Y" junction. The things look prestine..I feel like I stole them from the guy. I checked my local dealer, and evern with my employee discount I get through them, they are still $216 ea. I can get aftermarket ones for that price...Actually cheaper!! Retail they were running $276 ea....

I found a smoking deal from a fellow TT member here in the parts for sale section. Way better deal than I could find on Ebay, $50 and he was close by so no shipping. Not saying you'll find the same deal, but just don't forget to check here on TT first. :)