426 radiator needed

put a stick in my radiator bout 1/4" hole are they repairable or should I repalce it? :)

motorcycleradiator.com - Mylers does great work.

Which side do you need, I think I have a new L side.

Sitting on board it's on my left, does that mean I need the L side? didn't even know there was a L&R side to replace thanks!

Sitting on board it's on my left, does that mean I need the L side? didn't even know there was a L&R side to replace thanks!

We always talk about sides as being on board. :)

You should have a look on e-bay, I see used rads for sale every week or so from guys parting their 426. :)

Hope that helps

I just picked up a set of 450 Rads off Ebay for $202.50 for both, including holes, clamps, and "Y" junction. The things look prestine..I feel like I stole them from the guy. I checked my local dealer, and evern with my employee discount I get through them, they are still $216 ea. I can get aftermarket ones for that price...Actually cheaper!! Retail they were running $276 ea....

I found a smoking deal from a fellow TT member here in the parts for sale section. Way better deal than I could find on Ebay, $50 and he was close by so no shipping. Not saying you'll find the same deal, but just don't forget to check here on TT first. :)