I'm Bronze

WooHoo!!!! I just turned bronze! :) Do I win a prize or anything?

What did you have in mind? Another copy of "deliverance". :)

"Yew got a purty mouth, boy; now squeal like a pig!"

"Kick his azz, Seabass!" Been waiting for that chance since I first saw your user name. But why Burt Reynolds in the avatar. Makes me laugh though. :) OH and congrats and the Bronzing, me too :)

"Kick his azz, Seabass!" Been waiting for that chance since I first saw your user name. But why Burt Reynolds in the avatar. Makes me laugh though. :p OH and congrats and the Bronzing, me too :)

I couldn't find any pictures of Seabass or Cam Neely (the actor who played Seabass) I usta have Lloyd and Harry as my avatar but TT doesn't really allow that big an avatar and it was hard to tell who it was. I liked the Burt Reynolds avatar cuz it's so cheesy :)

well i just turned gold about a week ago. so beat that.

I am surprised that this forum still has this sort of thing. Most top forums have stopped the score keeping. It steals time, bandwith and encourages people like mucusberg to over-post.

well i just turned gold about a week ago. so beat that.

My avatar drives a Trans Am, so there :)

My avatar drives a Trans Am, so there :)

We undersatand the avatar. :) We just dont understand what part of Kaliforniastan is Zambia? :p

wow... hahahah this is such a pointless thread. and im never coming back to it. :):)

We undersatand the avatar. :) We just dont understand what part of Kaliforniastan is Zambia? :p

Holy $hi@! I forgot I put down Zambia to see if anyone noticed. Indy wins an autographed copy of "The Cannonball Ball Run II". Enjoy!!!! :)

Well at least I didnt miss out on a copy of 'Stroker Ace', then I would be pizzed :) This thread keeps me from going nuts over which pipe to buy, a "stress break" if you will. :) Well back to WR stuff. Later, Black n Blue

Well at least I didnt miss out on a copy of 'Stroker Ace', then I would be pizzed :p This thread keeps me from going nuts over which pipe to buy, a "stress break" if you will. :) Well back to WR stuff. Later, Black n Blue

Ahhahaha!!! I was gonna put down "Stroker Ace" but didn't think anyone would remember it. If I remember right it was just like "Days of Thunder" but instead of Robert Duval as the co-star it was Jim Nabors in a chicken suit :) Man that movie was bad

SEABASS, how could you NOT mention the lovely Miss Lonnie Anderson :) . I am very dissapointed in you for remembering Gomer and not the hottie. :) J/K. That was a classic. :p