Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EliJoe

Passenger Pegs...Where to find them...XR600R

8 posts in this topic

I have a 97 XR600R that I would like to find some passenger pegs. Where might I find such units?

Thanks in advance.

Eli

I have a set on my 600R that I think were made (the brackets anyway) by the original owner. I have that bike, w/ the pegs included, up for auction right now. If you don't find a pair elsewhere, check w/ me next week about this time.

passpegs.JPG

I bought mine from Baja Designs maybe 10 years ago to fit a 93XR600. They came with the pegs, which I believe are stock Honda XL items and a steel bracket that you have to weld to the frame. I can get a pic if you need it.

thumpasuarus , did you sell buddy pegs . Did they bolt on with no welding of brackets? Where did they come from?

I also need a pair of Passenger pegs for my 1993 XR600R :) . I dont want to do any welding, or anything :) ... Where can I find a pair that clamps or bolts on :p ??? Thanks

Yes the bike sold in the auction w/ pegs. Dunno the brand, they came w/ the bike when I bought it, they may even have been home grown. They were well made and sturdy but seemed not quite as finished as a typical store bought item and I've never seen another set like them. :)