Laziest thing i've ever done.

I was riding on my mate's farm with 3 other guys who all have kick-start MX bikes. We were having a water break and a friend offered me a sip from his camel back. I was about a foot too far away so i used the starter motor with little bit of clutch to scoot myself over there. Even with their helmets on i could see the disgust on their faces. :)

:):p:D:)

and luckely it didn't start w/ the clutch out :)

LOL. No electric start here and I don't mind. I admit that occasionally I get envious of you HBB's. (happy button bastiges)

and luckely it didn't start w/ the clutch out :)

I would have just crashed into him. If you knew the guy you would know he deserves it.

You know the funny thing is I hardly ever use the button on my 05' WR. 9 times out of 10 I use the kick starter :)

Classic

even better you posted to tell us.

:):p:) SWEET
SWEET

Big Davey how did I know you would appreciate that so much. Cool story though, I jealous I didnt think of that.

I jealous I didnt think of that.

Feel free to use it. Thumpertalk is all about sharing information

Good story!

In 1 year of owning the WR450, I've never kickstarted it once...

j

Feel free to use it. Thumpertalk is all about sharing information

Thanks, but now it will be a race between BigDavey and me to see who remembers to do it first. :)

Great use of the button.

I tell my kick startin buddies that my finger gets sore starting my bike. They don't think its funny.....:)

I tell my kick startin buddies that my finger gets sore starting my bike. They don't think its funny.....

Dude, how can that not be funny, shizta, its hilarious. :p:D:) I am definately going to tell that to some of my buds, with your permission of course. :)

You know the funny thing is I hardly ever use the button on my 05' WR. 9 times out of 10 I use the kick starter :)

WHY? :)

Got to love the Happy button! :):):D:p:D:D:o;):D