HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
elton

Best Complete Exhaust System for 2005 WR450?

2 posts in this topic

I'm focusing on getting a Yoshimura "TRC Pro" or "TRC Comp" complete system; as they look cool, adjustable w/96 and 93db inserts -- basically my "dart board pick" http://www.yoshimura-rd.com/exhaust_dirt.asp

I understand that if you get the aluminum exhaust (vs. CarbonFiber), the "Comp" ($395) and "Pro" have the same muffler, but the Pro ($595) has titanium vs. stainless steel header

Anyone have experience with these Yosh TRC systems?

...or I was thinking FMF Q2 w/Powerbomb ($???). Also looked at Leo Vince but got confused.

Thanks for any advice.

Elton

I just put on a Factory 4 system from FMF. The header and pipe are Titanium. Fit and finish was great, fit on the bike like a glove. I ordered the blue anodized version, it goes great with yama blue.

I think most of those systems you are looking at are great pipes. It comes down to personal choice. Good luck with which ever system you choose.