new ims tank

Just installed my new "big" IMS tank,on my '04 yz450f .Not thrilled over the location of the petcock,has anyone had any problems with this?Now my major concern is the closeness of the fuel lines and the exhaust.Just wrap it in some heat resistant tubing or what?

I also ran into some problems with the 3.3g IMS on my 04 yz450. What you are going to have to do is: 1. move the fuel inlet tube on the carb to make a straight shot from the left petcock. I talked to someone from IMS about this and was informed that it's possible to move the inlet tube from the 11 o'clock position to the 8-9 o'clock position by carefully heating the carb. body and turning the inlet. It didn't work for me. I ended up tapping a 45 degree elbow into the carb. 2. I remember in the directions it talked about looping the right side fuel line over the intake, well if you do that, the right side of the tank will only drain down to the highest part of the fuel line. So, I moved the line and routed under the intake and then with the 'T' fitting spliced into the left side fuel line. 3. I took my hi-temp fuel lines off and wrapped them with some plastic spiral wrap and then covered them with braided stainless. 4. I zip tied the r/h fuel line up to to engine mount about a 1/2" from the exhaust. 5. I went riding. I've had my tank now for about 5 months and haven't had a fire yet with the 100 octane. I can get you pictures if needed.