Milky paste in oil fliier neck?

I was just checking the oil on my 01 wr426 and noticed a bit of milky paste in the oil filler neck, I changed the oil and it was clean, just wondering if this might just be condensation. It has been getting cold at night and then warming up during the day. I use the bike to commute to work about 50 miles a day. Any ideas?

I was just checking the oil on my 01 wr426 and noticed a bit of milky paste in the oil filler neck, I changed the oil and it was clean, just wondering if this might just be condensation. It has been getting cold at night and then warming up during the day. I use the bike to commute to work about 50 miles a day. Any ideas?

Normal condensation. I see your in an area with rain and lots of humidity. Temp differecnes will aso create moisture, ie cold engine cases and heat generated by starting the engine will bring out the moisture also. Usually its all converted to steam when the engine reaches normal operating temp and its pushed out the breather system. If not ran enough, it will just condense in the crankcase. So its basically "normal" ?