Silencers For Sale

What exhaust did you decide to finally run Fershy. I am on a mission to find the best(quiet) exhaust I can find and would appreciate your input.

------------------

Y2K WR400FM,Answer top tree w/Accu-Trax clamp,Pro-Tapers(CR-Hi w/ EE handguards),Devol Rad. & frame guards, Guts tall soft foam w/ ballistic cover, 13/50 gears w/DID VM X-Ring, Kouba-T,Michelin M-12's ft.& rr.,12 oz. flywheel weight, Ty Davis Link & Shark Fin, Cycra front rotor guard and T.M. Designworks Chain guide and buffer

Fershy, are you happy with the Big Gun's decibel level? I would be more than happy with noticeable power gains as long as it was acceptably quiet. Can't stand riding a bike or riding with another rider that is running obnoxious exhaust so I'm still running my stock pipe and silencer w/ baffle in til something worth buying comes around. Thanks for the reply.

Rob in Wa.

------------------

Y2K WR400FM,Answer top tree w/Accu-Trax clamp,Pro-Tapers(CR-Hi w/ EE handguards),Devol Rad. & frame guards, Guts tall soft foam w/ ballistic cover, 14/52 w/DID VM X-Ring, Kouba-T,Michelin M-12's ft.& rr.,12 oz. flywheel weight, Zip-Ty Racing Link & Shark Fin, Cycra front rotor guard and T.M. Designworks Chain guide, buffer & chain wheels.

NHKevin......no comments on the Zip-Ty link yet. Just installed it while doing a full overhaul on every bearing in my ride and installing flywheel weight. Time consuming since I can't give the bike my full attention

due to other obligations(12 hour days at work, 6 days a week! ? ) I'll have to get back to you with a test report.

Rob in Wa.

------------------

Y2K WR400FM,Answer top tree w/Accu-Trax clamp,Pro-Tapers(CR-Hi w/ EE handguards),Devol Rad. & frame guards, Guts tall soft foam w/ ballistic cover, 14/52 w/DID VM X-Ring, Kouba-T,Michelin M-12's ft.& rr.,12 oz. flywheel weight, Zip-Ty Racing Link & Shark Fin, Cycra front rotor guard and T.M. Designworks Chain guide, buffer & chain wheels.

[This message has been edited by BlueThunder (edited 08-18-2001).]