Anybody running the twin air powerflow kit??

Is anyone running the twin air powerflow kit its the one without the backfire screen? I was wondering if it was worth it or if i should just but the stock yz 250 cage. Also do you need to re jut or anything scince it flows more air?? just a few dumb questions

RHC says no improvement in flow with that mod, less weight though.

RHC says no improvement in flow with that mod, less weight though.

Who is RHC :):)

Just buy the YZ250 frame.

When you order the filter from RockyMountain, just insist that you already have the kit but tore your filter.

I'd rejet.

I used the 2-stroke cage in my 250F. Big waste to buy the whole thing. Honestly what you take out in screen, you gain in fire retardant material added to the filter. But hey for the same price for the fire proof one and only 20 bucks for the cage, give it a shot.

Is anyone running the twin air powerflow kit its the one without the backfire screen? I was wondering if it was worth it or if i should just but the stock yz 250 cage. Also do you need to re jut or anything scince it flows more air?? just a few dumb questions

Yes. I like it and it does improve air flow, especially if you use a PowerNow device. It cost 100-125.00 so it is not cheap. You can achieve the same solution by buying a YZ250 cage and the Twin Air fire retardant air filter. Jetting changes are a personal choice..... :)