HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TexN343

baja 500

4 posts in this topic

Well this being my senoir year I get a senior trip and I was wanting to go to the Baja 500.Yes I am in great shape so this isn't what I am worried about. I was wondering if there is any package deal I can buy so I can race and have a place to eat and stay plus pit crew...the whole pie. I was also wondering if my 04 yz450f could hold up for the race and not completely trash it. Are there any mods I could do to my bike that don't cost an arm and leg? :)

well i re jeted my ttr125 and they have jetkits for your bike and it works better and i can feel the way its more cleaner and runs better plus i race hairscrambles so i like it alot more

Whoa A Yz450 Im Sure You'd Win It You Will Pwnz0rs Everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111one

not looking to win just finish and have a lil fun in the process. Guess I need to post in a different area.