HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
drewpeacock

trick D S question.

5 posts in this topic

Does the stock odometer have to come off for the light to fit or am I missing something? Any other suggestions before I start would be great. (I tried the search and tried to reach Dale, no answers)

It's been two years since I did my Trick Dualsport set up, but I think you can keep the stock odometer in it's original location. I may be wrong. I have moved so much stuff around at the front of the bike I really can't remember.

Jim

Most people get rid of the 20 lb odometer and get something usefull like a Trail tech computer that tells you how fast you are going! :) I think the Trick Dual sport kit cannot fit over that bulky odometer unit it will need to be relocated above the headlight cover to work. :)

Thanks Indie, looks like I need to dig into my pockets again. Not too worried about the weight of the stock unit seeing how I carry an extra twenty lbs around the beltline. If I wanted to be a cheapskate I could move the d s box over to the left around an inch but I'd have four holes from the relocation. :)