Fire Breather

I went to a car show not too long ago and seen a car with exhaust that shot out fire with a push of a button. I have seen my bike shoot out a flame once and instantly thought why can't I do that on command! I know there are many a gearheads here who could help the machanically challenged (me) create a way to shoot flames out my exhaust. Think of what the guys behind me on the gate will think when I shoot out a flame at them ! :)

Ha! :)

They have a sparkplug @ the end of the exhaust, with a fuel line that sprays gas outward!

Think of what the track officials will think. :):):D

Think of what you'll think when you draw a black flag and get ejected from the grounds. :D

Think of the fire hazard. :o

Forget the whole idea. :p

Nevah ! So how do they control the amount of gas coming from the gas line and do you think and 9volt rc car battery would work inplace of the sparkplug? Hmm well I could do it to one of my pit bikes and the track officials wouldn't care.

when my spark arrestor screen is out of my bike it shoots a little flame. maybe, drill and tap a hole in the pipe right before the silencer and hook up a line for propane. then hook it to one of the little green propane tanks and turn it on a little. when you rev your bike and let off and it shoots a little flame, maybe it will light the propane. maybe it will blow up. i dunno. is this just for show?

Think of what the track officials will think. :p:D:)

Think of what you'll think when you draw a black flag and get ejected from the grounds. :o

Think of the fire hazard. :)

Forget the whole idea. :D

Seriously, couldn't have said it any better. Stupid idea.

You have got to be kidding me!!!!!!