HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GhostRider32

How much to pay?

9 posts in this topic

Not trying to get to personal but what did you guys pay OTD for a 05 WR450? Thanks for any info.

The Best Deal I Have Seen Personaly Was From "procycleusa.com" Out The Door Is $5963.00 I Heard That Ramney Cycle, #304-822-3933 Has Them For $5720.00..........great Deal

If you buy it or title it in Texas, you are going to get to pay taxes at some point. Before taxes, fees, and freight/set-up ($200), mine was $5,995, and that was from the in-town dealer. I did have to call around quite a bit to get a price for them to match. Where in Texas are you?

Romney Cycle does have the best deals. I bought my street bike there for 1000 bucks lower than MSRP. Cya Stinson

If you buy it or title it in Texas, you are going to get to pay taxes at some point. Before taxes, fees, and freight/set-up ($200), mine was $5,995, and that was from the in-town dealer. I did have to call around quite a bit to get a price for them to match. Where in Texas are you?

I'm from Paris, I don't think the Paris dealer will cut that much. If I did buy one from out of state, I don't have to pay taxes on it?

Wow, those are some SMOKIN' deals. Here in N.Cal guys are payin anywhere from $6500-7300 OTD (guess that tax is a killer). Even then though, it would be worth buyin' one out that direction and havin' them ship it to Cal. for $250.