HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jackazz

Hey, KaBooM! ?'s about SynergySeals

2 posts in this topic

I was looking at your website, www.synergyseals.com, & have a few questions:

1. Nowhere (that I could find) on the site does it explain why your seals are any better than any other seals on the market. What makes Synergy Seals better?

2. $25 for a "seal insertion tooling" sounds like a good deal, as long as it's not an 80¢ pvc coupling, and a couple of breeze clamps, or a thin teflon strip. How come there aren't any pics of the "tooling" on the website? I can't speak for everyone, but I know I wouldn't pay $25 for any tool unless I saw it first.

I think that for my forks, $45 for seals & $25 for an insertion tool are a worthwhile investment IF I had at least some explanation for why what I was buying is a superior product, & better knowledge of what the "tooling" was.

Thanks

EDIT:

Please note, that since posting this, I "stumbled" upon the two2cool thread (all 25 friggin' pages of it... :) ) in the 250 forum, & don't want this to become the monster that it has, I am simply asking for more info.