HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chills

Gas Tank

3 posts in this topic

Hey Guys,

I have been beating myself over the head trying to find a Stock sized gas tank in WHITE. I have checked most of the aftermarket companies and I only seem to be turning up Desert Tanks in that color.

Anyone have any suggestions or places they know where I can get a white tank that is stock in size...

'01 426

http://www.clarkemfg.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=CM&Product_Code=1418&Category_Code=yamaha

This is the link for Clarke Mnf. They make the tank in a multitude of colors in either stock or 3.3 gal size. I just ordered a black one for my 01 426 from motosport.com for $169 w/ free shipping. You can also order direct from the above link.

-Steve

If the link doesn't work (you may have to copy & paste), the website is www.clarkemfg.com

Im at the motosport website and they only have OEM and Clear in Stk and 3.3gal size...

LMAO...

NM, I actually called them and they are special ordering it from Clarke, and it will only take an extra day or 2, but I still get it for 169 and free shipping. Beats buying direct from Clarke and paying $20 bucks in shipping or waiting forever for Ground and still paying...

Thanks Again...