650R Enduro Pics

Here are some pics of the 650R in action at the National Enduro in Arizona. They are copyright proofs, I hope I can post them.

The start.

ATR_0094.jpg

Almost the end of the "B" loop, mile 78

ATR_0533.jpg

Very slippery.

ATR_0535.jpg

gnarly pics!

Is that you JackAttack? If so, nice to see your not afraid to use the bike.

You should see the pictures of the tight stuff. :)

Those are pics of the "wide" waterfalls. :p

:)

Is that you JackAttack?

The desert is so wet and beautiful right now. Here I am checking out the flowers :) :

ATR_0328.jpg

Man every year i say i'm drivin out for that race and every year i'm out of the country, dang and seein those pictures just made the pain worse....

looked like you were having a good time.

maybe next year....

If I go to AZ to ride I'm hooking up with you! :) Nice pics!

NIce pics! Looks like some fun stuff to ride in :)

Cool pics!! Heard that was one gnarly enduro, hats off to you for participating. I'm hoping to get down that way before everything goes from green back to brown.

JackAttack -

Nice photos. I rode this event as well. See pics here http://www.killerpriller.com/gallery/ATR_Weekend

the guy standing next to me is one of the organizers asking if i was serious about riding a 650r. all i can say about that is that i lived.

nk

JackAttack -

Nice photos. I rode this event as well. See pics here http://www.killerpriller.com/gallery/ATR_Weekend

the guy standing next to me is one of the organizers asking if i was serious about riding a 650r. all i can say about that is that i lived.

nk

So you were the other guy on the 650. :p

:) Kool pics! :)

What really made it bad was they made you kill your engine and push your bike 30 yards through the sand-wash where the re-fueling stops are.

I said, "Dude, do you know what this bike weights, and you want me to push it!" :D "Why don't you just kick me in the jimmies" :D

:o

Good times!

Nice pic's :):p:)

Why don't you just kick me in the jimmies"

Thanks I needed that LOL ! :)