06 aluminum frame?? NO

Got the new dirt rider and around the rumor mill is 06 450 wont have an aluminum frame, it may come out in 07 or 08 w/ the brand new motor. :)

That sucks considering im saving for the 06.

An aluminum is not everything. The YZ engine is already the most advanced in its class 450 and 250. I already think it is a very good bike with or without the aluminum frame. A steel frame has not slowed carmichael down. :)

I wouldn't believe that rumor.

I am debating on getting a RMZ450. I think those bikes look trick, I could care less about an aluminum frame. However I wont be getting it if it has valve problems like the CRF. :)

Hearing those RMZ's are losing compression after 20 hrs!!!! I know the manufactures recommend top end rebuilds frequently but damn!! I've still got good compression on my 01 426.

I'll keep my 04 YZ450 untill the 07 comes out. At least I know it should last that long!

Got the new dirt rider and around the rumor mill is 06 450 wont have an aluminum frame, it may come out in 07 or 08 w/ the brand new motor. :)

Nice to see this, I just posted the same thing in the general form.... Glad to see someone else saw that.

I have heard that there will be a aluminum frame on the 06

Don't worry, Baja wont mind.