HEADS UP!!!

Site upgrade in progress... Core site functions are working, but some non-critical features/functions will be temporarily unavailable while we work to restore them over the next couple of weeks.

Please post any bugs you encounter, but before you do, check to see if it's already listed.

Thanks for your patience while we work to improve the community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
thumpasaurus

92 XR600 dual sport for sale in Va

10 posts in this topic

ok post...but wrong forum...

should be in For Sale forums

peace

Justice.. I'm ashamed to say, but I couldn't figure out how to post in the for sale forum. I couldn't find the 'new thread' button/link. I figured it was out of comission or disabled for some reason so I gave up and posted it here. :)

(edit)

Ok, I went back and figured it out.. The for sale forum is disabled, but still readable. There's a new "classifeds section".. I added it there. thanks. :)

No, it doesn't have turn signals. I bought that headlight shell on ebay when the original had a crack in it and it came w/ the tiny integrated signal lenses.

Is the title in your name and are the tags current? are you willing to drive any distance to meet a buyer? I'd like to have that old school monster!

Mack

The title is clear and in my name. I transferred the tags to my 650R a few weeks ago. re: delivery to Kentucky?... PM or write me: danlewisjr(at)comcast(dot)net. I'm going to Hatfield McCoy in April, could possibly bring 'er..

No I didn't mean for you to drive the bike all the way to kentucky. I was thinking would you be able to drive a few hours and meet me somewhere to make my trip not as far. I sold a ktm to a guy in FL once and hooked up with him in knoxville, tn(a 4hr drive for me) to help him out. The hatfield mccoy thing would work I ride there once a month. I threw down 6500 for a new 05 450 exc a few hours ago so I'm not for sure I'll even be able to buy your bike. I have so many projects going on right now but I would like to have it.

I threw down 6500 for a new 05 450 exc a few hours ago

A buddy of mine bought a brand new 525EXC last thursday and I rode it some over the weekend, man that thing is nice.. But it boiled over a couple times on the first trail ride Saturday when the going got too slow. I guess it's lean from the factory like everything else. Once while we were waiting for it to stop steaming I tried to trade him straight up for my good ol XR6 which, as I pointed out, never boils over. :) He didn't bite..