Wr426 info needed....

Hello everybody, my name is simon, i'm from quebec city in canada, so i'm french canadien and that will be not realy easy to descibe (in english) :) what i realy need... :) So my questions about my new bike (wr426 02), are about the adjustements of the carburetor ( i have FMF pwcore4) and the quantity of oil do i have to put on my forks ( I'm 6,1 feets and 170lbs) . I did some mod. on my bike like: air box, gray wire and throttle stoper. But now, i just want to know how doei can adjuste the carb with the weather and air pressure ???? In my owner's manuel i don't have enought info about that. And the next question is about the level fork oil do i have to put on? i wish you will understand all i've try to expained. Thank you for your help!!!! :

Hello everybody, my name is simon, i'm from quebec city in canada, so i'm french canadien and that will be not realy easy to descibe (in english) :) what i realy need... :p So my questions about my new bike (wr426 02), are about the adjustements of the carburetor ( i have FMF pwcore4) and the quantity of oil do i have to put on my forks ( I'm 6,1 feets and 170lbs) . I did some mod. on my bike like: air box, gray wire and throttle stoper. But now, i just want to know how doei can adjuste the carb with the weather and air pressure ???? In my owner's manuel i don't have enought info about that. And the next question is about the level fork oil do i have to put on? i wish you will understand all i've try to expained. Thank you for your help!!!! :

Translated to English:

1) Q: What Jetting do I run w/ my Power core IV?

A: That depends on the conditions in which you typically ride (terrain, altitude, temp, etc.)

2) Q: What's the recommended fork oil level?

A: 5.31" (That's 135mm for you metric folk)

:)

OK ,thank you for answering me!!! But i need exactly the right lever fork for my weight (175lbs)???? And about the carb, i don't know if you have shart with all inf about the altitude, the temp ....for the right ajustement :) Thank you ....