Edelbrock Qwiksilver carburetor for XR650L is finally here!!!

I hope they really do have it immediately available because 'sometimes' it takes a very long time to get carbs from Edelbrock. I really like the product and the after sales customer service has been terrific, but I just don't understand how a company that size can take soooo long to fill orders. Perhaps if they implimented JIT manufacturing with p/c kanbans instead of using conventional mass production??? Vic, are you listening? We like your product, but we just want reasonable delivery times :)

I just got this from Denise at Barnum, I have one ordered for my R.

Hello Lee,

if you are on Thumpertalk, would you please post that the Honda XR650L carbs will be arriving first, within the next 5 days for any of those gentlemen that have been waiting and want to order. I will be adding this to our ebay auction on Ebay at Barnumspro. thanks denise

Sweet I cant wait to get mine :)

I really didnt want to mess with the keihin. :)

Alright!!! :):p:D:) :applause

That puppy looks hella sweet, BUT..

at what cost? probably $500

we do have other hobbies ya know...lol

(restoring my 67 Camaro RS/SS...playing my 5 guitars...Tmaxx and 4 other rc's...XBOX360 and PS3 to buy, already got Xbox, ps2,PSP....

so many toys so few coins

:)

Wonder why it says from 95 to 04 and not 94 to 04. Surly it will work on the 94 also????

Hayden

94 L

Finnally, now my bike can keep up with your's Honda XR650 R. :) Now you can't beat me off the line anymore. :)

Finnally, now my bike can keep up with your's Honda XR650 R. :) Now you can't beat me off the line anymore. :)

Yea he can. but i still love my L

The 650R will most likely beat you off the line if its uncorked. Power to weight ratio is much better on the 650R. :) Still love my L too thats why I'm never getting rid of it. Wanna get an R for dirt only and keep the L for the road. :) I'll have the ultimate setup muhaahahahahah :p

Yea his is uncorked, so's mine. :) That and I'm a better rider. :)

Finnally, now my bike can keep up with your's Honda XR650 R. :lame: Now you can't beat me off the line anymore. :D

:lame::applause::applause::applause::applause::eek::busted::busted: Yes huh!!! :busted::busted::devil::smirk::smirk::moon::moon::moon:

:bonk::bonk::):p:D:D:o;):D:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::cry::lol:

And I paid many a pretty penny for it. LOL :):bonk::lame::lame:

...I'm a better rider...

:):):thumbsup::thumbsup::p:D:D:cry::o;):D:D:D

:D:):):p:lol::thumbsup::thumbsup::cry::D:D:D:lame::D

I just want everyone to notice that he never said that I didn't leave him in my dust, and had to pull over and wait for him on the side of the road. :D:o (It's not my fault that his bike was acting up.) A win is still a win! :lame: Now for the sad part... do to family constrants and job obligations, I must retire undeafeated. ;):lame:

...I didn't leave him in my dust...

No, but you just said it. :)

I just got an e-mail from Denise.

The carbs are up on Barnums website. www.barnumspro.com

They are available to ship on the 15th. The initial shipment from edelbrock is only 8 carbs.

I just ordered mine-Make that 7 carbs left:)

Order quick if you need one now!

I just got an e-mail from Denise.

The carbs are up on Barnums website. www.barnumspro.com

They are available to ship on the 15th. The initial shipment from edelbrock is only 8 carbs.

I just ordered mine-Make that 7 carbs left:)

Order quick if you need one now!

You better make that 6... mine has been paid for since September!!!

6 it is!! :):):p:D:D

:) If your going to quote me, quote me. Not just part. :) (I still easly won) :p I still might get the new carburetor and come out of retirement. :D