Parting out My YZ426F

I'm going to sell the motor complete carb and all...so every thing else is going to be posted after the motor swap sells...it has low HR's on the motor and has HotCams....looking for reasonable offers...

thanxs guys

How about the radiators? Are they both in good shape?

will the subframe fit a wr?? mines a tad tweaked... i can live w/ it but have been living w/ it for 3 years so a new one would be nice...

how much for the motor? the rear wheel?

I'm interested in the front wheel. How much?

Aftermarket header?

I need the header if it's stock.

I'm going to sell the motor complete carb and all...so every thing else is going to be posted after the motor swap sells...it has low HR's on the motor and has HotCams....looking for reasonable offers...

thanxs guys

heres the scoop...

I took the motor out of the bike because I was going to build another hybrid...

this is the info on the bike

every thing is good other then

left side rad & Bars

everything else is A+++ Brand new tires as well.... Donlup 773's front and rears

I have to have the motor sold b4 I sell any of the other part's...only because if the motoe dose not sell I can allways put the bike back together and have a running bike..

thanxs again

-Paul

PS: I am PayPal Verifed & Ebay Feed Back is 100% Positive!

well it looks like the motor might be sold this week...I will post pics of all the parts after the sale is final....

Please PM me for the parts you want...the motor will be gone this week....every thing must go!

-Paul

Hello

How much for the front and rear wheel ?

I'm a serious buyer :) .

Thanks

ill take the seat and tank if they are the stock yz let me know me if you want to sell them

guys thanxs for all the PM's I will get back to every one @ the same time when the motor is gone...every one who sent PM's will get there parts in order 1st come 1st serve...

as for the parts...

Motor go's complete

each wheel go's complete disc, sproket, tire I dont want to end up with any thing left over

both front shock/forks as one

plastics as one

every thing on the bike is stock less the Hotcams "stay in motor"

I hope this helps with your pics on what you want from the bike....if you want or need more info Please post in here as for the PM's are for the people who are buying

thanxs again -Paul

AIM name : Torrid187

PayPal : HyBridyz426@yahoo.com

Ebay : HyBridMonkeys

all the plastic would be all right with me let me know a $$

bump ttt

What's up? Still no reply to my PM.

Keep us informed.

Would you happen to be selling the CDI box and ignition coil?

sell me the wheels!!!!!! need them real bad....

I have a stock header if you want it, its a little dinged up though?