engine2cool

Anybody ever use engine2cool oil additive? Does anybody have a thermo sticker and tested it? does it work? I love my WR450, but it blows steam too easy. If I get caught in some nasty mud and dig my way out for a minute or two, here it comes. ?

My riding buddy NCMountainman swears by it! Really makes a difference! I have not tried it yet but I plan to use it when it is hotter out in the summer. ?

the stuff works,all i have to say. whether or not its doing any damage to anything else ? ol' norman won't share whats in it,but he guarunteed me(under threat of being visited by a truckful of drunken rednecks!!!) that it will do no harm,contains no chlorine,ptfe,moly or zddp. so we know whats not in it?? there have been people using it for over a year,i've been using it for going on 4 mos now. just reshimmed my valves and everything looked good. clutch wear with the rekluse shows only.003 difference since the last install gap check(about 300mi) so you can claim snake oil or you can try it,it's like your under britches;totally up to ya!

From where do you guys get that stuff? Google doesn't give any hits ?

There is some stuff to add to a cooling system as well, "Wetter Water" I think it was.

I missed the google part. Make sure to google Two2cool. 156 hits came up this evening.

the stuff works,all i have to say. whether or not its doing any damage to anything else ? ol' norman won't share whats in it,but he guarunteed me(under threat of being visited by a truckful of drunken rednecks!!!) that it will do no harm,contains no chlorine,ptfe,moly or zddp. so we know whats not in it?? there have been people using it for over a year,i've been using it for going on 4 mos now.

NCMOUNTAINMAN Since I consider you a valued customer and after talking to you a few times I realized you were the real thing. Not one of these guys that would put two2cool in his 6 year old yz400( not even a top end) and blame me because it blew u right after you added two2cool. You have also stood behind our product in light of some strong skeptisism.

So if you remember correctly I offered you more than a guarantee that it had nothing in it to hurt your bike in the long term and would only make it last longer. When I made this offer you answered that it wasnt really neccessary and felt better after we talked.

Just like I said I would, I wrote up that guarantee today. It will be typed up and notarized in the AM. I will then send it to you via snail mail. Even though you said there wasnt a need.

I will leave it up to you if you wanna share the contents when you get it.

Dont be amazed I allways do exactly what I say I am going to do and AS I have allways stated Two2cool does what we say it does. I fully understand the skeptisism from someone who has never seen the results first hand.

Norman ?

Also to clarify the facts there have been people using it for over 2 years.We have been using and testing it for over 3 years.