Confession Time

I feel like I need to confess to you guys. I just "won" a cr250r. I love my 650r and it will always be my sweet heart and number one trail bike but I just needed something to ride on tracks with my buddies. I would have loved to get a crf450 or the yzf450 but it was just too much cake for me right now and I want to feel out this whole mx thing. I found a '99 which is in great shape for a fair price so I grabbed it. This is my first 2 stroke dirt bike and I know it's going to take a while to get used to riding. I can't wait to check it out though. I had to tell someone :)

Hey, I fully understand. I couldn't hack it anymore being away from the 2 strokes I liked so much and ended up buying a CR250 last year, but it's nice to have choices. I may sell my cr250 someday, but I don't think I'll be selling my 650r :)

Being able to choose which bike to take out is great. If I had to sell all but one bike I would keep the 650. :)

Dirt is dirt & it's all about riding. If the 2-smoke gets you out there riding and having fun in a different manner than the XRR, then it's worth it.

I started out (again) with an older XRL back in the fall of '03 & my collection has grown considerably. Bikes, trikes or quads, it really doesn't matter. They're all fun toys for us big kids.

Enjoy your new machine.